(4:00 PM MST)
(4:00 PM MST)
|October 1, 2016||Component A
|July 4, 2016||July 29, 2016||August 5, 2016|
|October 2, 2016||Component C||Calgary|
|February 4, 2017||Component A
|November 7, 2016||December 2, 2016||December 9, 2016|
|February 5, 2017||Component C||Calgary|
- Exam dates are not static i.e. not consistently on the second weekend of the month. Many factors are taken into consideration when setting exam dates
- If eligible for both exams, Components B & C may be taken at the same sitting.
- Late Applications are accepted only for Components A & B, with a penalty fee, up to Cancellation Deadline.
- No Late Applications are accepted for Component C
- Requests for exam accommodations must be received in full by Application Deadline, see Disability Policy.
- In June, Component C may be held on Saturday or Sunday.
- Candidates are encouraged to make hotel arrangements well in advance.
- A bilingual track will be arranged if required.
Health Sciences Centre, Foothills Medical Centre 3330 Hospital Drive NW
Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College 6100 Leslie Street
Albert Tessier, Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, 3351 Boul, Des Forges
Henry F. Hall Building
1455 de Maisonneuve West
Montreal H3G 1M8
New Zealand College of Chiropractic, 6 Harrison Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland
Vibe Hotel Sydney
Regent’s University London, Inner Circle, Regent’s Park
Medical Skills Centre, Health Sciences Centre, Foothills Medical Centre, 3330 Hospital Drive NW
St. Joseph’s Healthcare King Campus (Stoney Creek) 2757 King Street East
Centre Hospitalier De l’Université de Montreal (CHUM)
CCEB reserves the right to designate the location and date/time of the examination. This might mean that a Candidate would be assigned to an examination site other than his/her preferred site or on a date/time other than his/her preferred date/time.
* The availability of international sites is dependent upon Candidate numbers and is at the discretion of the CCEB.
In the event of an inability or failure by CCEB to provide an examination or examinations by reason of any fire, explosion, war, riot, strike, walk-out, labour controversy, flood, act of God or public enemy, any law, act or order of any court, board, government or other authority of competent jurisdiction, or any other direct or indirect cause (whether or not of the same character as the foregoing) beyond the reasonable control of the CCEB, then the CCEB shall not be liable to the Candidate for any inability or failure to provide the examinations as may be scheduled from time to time.